POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : windows tabbing bug? : Re: windows tabbing bug? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: windows tabbing bug?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 4 Jan 2002 11:17:20
Message: <3c35d590@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message news:3c35c768@news.povray.org...

> > works properly for me on NT4 Sp 6 pII 233 128 MB
> >

> Well, fine, but us 2000 users are having to put up with this truly appalling bug
> ;)

This is actually a Microsoft 'feature'. When the about box is showing, it is the
active window in POV-Ray. It does not have a title bar or caption. With some
versions of Windows, if an application's active window does not have a title bar,
Microsoft removes it from the alt-tab list. There's not much I can do about it.